30 Mar MT Geriatric Education Center Online Courses
COVID-19 has impacted offerings of in-person training for health professionals and MTGEC would like to extend an easy, convenient option for those affected. Due to the impact of COVID-19, MTGEC has moved to offer its online curriculum for free through June 30, 2020! MTGEC’s curriculum has over 20 course offerings ranging from 1 to 2 credit hours of coursework with a diverse range of gerontological topics including The Dementia Continuum which is adapted by live recordings of the 2019 MTGEC Annual Conference.
- Brain Health: Dementia Risk Reduction
- End of Life Advance Care Planning for Dementia Patients
- Keeping Caregivers Well: You, Me and All of Us
- Reducing and Managing Dementia Related Challenging Behaviors
- Why Early Detection of Dementia Matters
Registration is available online at MTGEC Registration